Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Videoclip from Étoile: Intro

I just finished to render and upload on Youtube Intro videoclip. This time I found right tech info on HD movies. Master is in HDTV PAL 1080p (1920x1080), but I rendered it at 720p (1280x720) to follow the exact Youtube HD standard.
No loss of detail as After Effects picks from same original files and redraw from scratch all frames. Rendering time about 2,5 hours. Online HD version of Intro videoclip is broadcast quality, in fact.
I think this is last video I assemble with AE: it's a madness make anim sync with audio. Because you can't hear anything while scrobbling the timeline. It's a powerful tool to make single sequences with FX, but not to manage a whole project, better go for Premiere or the like.


Subject of video is swines. I like them, they're clever and it's a stupid common place they love to squelch in the dirt. Vietnamese little pigs are clean like cats. Video is an operatic dadaist inferno - where pigs are menacingly main characters. Not an happy end (as it's my favorite mood), but everybody knows what's a swine destiny (no gory images, anyway). I think also a good video introduction for a live show, to let the people get at once what's the overall climate.


No comments: