Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back on net

My ADSL works again, so let's summarize what's happened meanwhile.

Endlessly looking for a job in a very hard recession, I'm recording my last record. It's composed of five pieces: first four tracks are almost finished, now I'm working on last one. It's very complex and twisted, so I wonder as usual if I'm goin' too baroque or - worst - quite wanky.
(I don't want to say titles as I can change them on the go, or even 5 minutes before upload; so better be vague)

I already made album's cover, so I only need to finish last song, go back to final arrangments on first four songs, and make last maniac analysis before upload and see if there's feedback.
I think I'll subscribe last song of record to Garageband experimental rock contest if the result will be what I got in my mind. Can't say "exactly" because the track as I said up here is quite zigzagging so it's difficult to imagine all the details in an overall view. This could result in a drastic simplification, but I take this option as very far.

Slowly LaGuardia climb up the charts in Garageband, got a 3.2 score now and it's about at half way in all-times progressive charts (#1,015 of 2,167), but sadly it's only #50 on 66 in active Prog Contest. Still I think it was better subscribe it on Experimental rock contest, but I was a newbie and didn't get the situation.

No comments: