Thursday, January 15, 2009

HVB - Working on two new videoclips


In these days I'm doing a fierce battle with Garageband technicians to solve a problem about a double subscription. It was my fault, I made a mess between iLike and Garageband: didn't get I was wrong making artist page in iLike, and then another on Garageband...
I should do that ONLY on Garageband. Then iLike build automatically a copy of info and music. I'm upset but mostly with myself.

Back to my battle, they have only to change my definitive band account from Hox Vox 2 (temporary name to permit deletion of othe band account) to Hox Vox.
I can't submit songs to contests and radios as I don't want feed confusion. It's from December 12 I'm writing dozen of email, but delete a couple of letters from a name via database query seems a very hard chase to accomplish.

While I'm waiting for the miracle, I'm working on a couple of videoclips. The one for Belief: Greed is almost finished, maybe I'll close and upload tonight.

The other clip is for Thar Desert: I'm stuck with a missing camera cable, but I'm going to solve it this afternoon thanks to Cianoiz. Tomorrow morning I can work on that.

No comments: