Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Outskirt - from Thar Desert to Belief: Greed







On November 30 I completed songs I described while working on them in last post, so I uploaded all on MySpace, Last.FM and Missero.it:

08. Junction Box
09. Belief: Lust
10. Belief: Gluttony
11. Belief: Greed




On December 1st I solved a couple of problems in song n.7, so I finished it as well.

07. Thar Desert

Bass, which serves both rhythm & melody, a compulsive-riff guitar and a very dry drum set. Funky to the rougher, I had in my mind Bill Laswell style when he played in Massacre or first Material record (Memory Serves), plus the old No Wave funk area (Konk, Contortions, Liquid Liquid and the like).



This evening I made some modification in another couple of songs: orchestral background in Reidsville, NC and a couple of passages in Zimniy Dvorets. Updated both songs and uploaded to the usual repositories.

No comments: